Thursday, September 12, 2013

Legends of the Dark Knight #66 Review – “The mystery of the Frankenstein lurks in.”

Intro
Since the time I have been reading Legends of The Dark Knight it has been somewhat okay. I mean some are good and some are really bad. They are just nowhere near as good as the Adventures of Superman titles. And sadly, this is just 
another one of those bad ones.

Story
A man name Norman has become really obsessive with his Frankenstein experiment by collecting blood samples of Batman. So, the mystery of what he has created will be revealed in the next issue.

The Good
The only good thing that was in this issue was the really nice art. There are some really nice splash action scenes with Batman fighting his villains.

The Bad
I really wasn’t feeling this issue because it was just a bunch of splash pages and all you could see his Norman collecting blood samples after each scene and his obsession with his experiment.

Verdict
I give this issue a 1/ 3.5 out of 5/10 stars. I know I’m being really harsh. But there wasn’t much a story here. I really didn’t think this character’s past and obsession was interesting. I personally would skip this arc unless you really want the beautiful art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...