Friday, May 8, 2020

Anime Max Podcast Episode 10 - Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 12 (No More Nyan-Nyan)

Hey everyone!! Welcome back to another episode of Anime Max Podcast!! Listen to me (Steven) and Jenn as we put our thoughts on the 12th episode of Kabukichou Sherlock!! Note: Sorry for late delay on getting this to you. This was recorded on late March, but it was hard to juggle catching up on comic books (since new releases are on hiatus) and edit these podcasts. But I have figured out a schedule for myself and please look forward to the return of my comic book podcast very soon!! Besides that, I hope you guys enjoy the show!


YouTube Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...