Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Avengers A.I. #3 – “The Vision Manipulation”

Intro
As much of a disappointed event Age of Ultron was, something great has come out it, Avengers A.I.! It has been such a great book so far. It has very interesting new and old characters. There’s been a lot of good character development that goes so well together. I suggest you really start buying and reading this book. It’s really that good. And that’s saying a lot because there have only been three issues out now.

Story
As the members of Avengers A.I. are dealing with the sentinel, Vision is being manipulated by Dimitrios. Dimitrios sends him on a new homeland called Diamond that was created from the Ultron Virus. Vision feels good to learn about the people and he feels he needs to be protected. So will he join Avengers A.I. or Dimitrios to protect his new home?

The Good
I am really enjoying the series because it has a lot of character development and dynamics. The humor seems to go very smoothly especially with Victor and Doombot. I also like that Monica Chang and Hank Pym are finally getting along after a rough night. Seeing Vision being manipulated by Dimitrios was very believable because Vision hasn’t been very well liked since the events of Age of Ultron. So, it really makes sense how he feels alone on earth and feels he can live in Diamond.

The Bad
I couldn’t find anything bad in this issue besides the art. The art can be good sometimes but it can kind of get displaced. I also feel we should learn more about Alexis. But since we got more character development in here with other characters then maybe we will get more in another issue.
 
Verdict
I give this issue a 4.5/9.5 out of 5/10 stars. It’s a good issue that definitely shows that the characters can grow. We did get a lot of good humor and nice emotional history with Vision. The only downside to this book was the art. But I still feel you should pick this up and keep tuning in! It’s really a great book and I’m still itching to see if Dimitrios really is Ultron.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...