Sunday, February 16, 2014

Teen Titans Go! #4 Review –“It’s a New 52 Party in Here!”


Intro

When I heard about the “Teen Titans Go!” cartoon, I admit I was a bit skeptical about it. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it or not. I’m a big fan of the original series and I was bummed we were getting a comedic revival of the series instead of an actual season of the original. I also felt the designs looked a bit weird to me. But as soon as the cartoon aired it really won me over. It was hilariously funny and could not wait for the next episode. Every week I was looking forward to it and loved it. I really love the great Easter eggs of DC universe as well. So when I heard of the comic book series of the show I was ecstatic and since I have been reading it, it’s been great! It’s literally like watching the TV show even with the characters voices in my head as I read. You are definitely going to want to read this series if you like the show. And this issue is the best issue I read so far. I even wish it was an actual episode, so please pick this one up. It’s one you wouldn’t want to miss.

Story

Robin has been frozen in ice and the rest of the Titans are finding ways to get him out.

The Good

Oh my God, this issue is so hilarious! The jokes they have here are really funny and the situations they come up with to help Robin is bananas! It will really make you laugh. There are many New 52 references and once you read them you will crack up. So, please get this issue now! It’s so good that it will knock your socks off.

The Bad

How can say there’s anything bad!? It’s the best issue ever!

Verdict

I give this issue a 5/10 out of 5/10 stars. It’s the best Teen Titans Go issue I ever read! I really mean it! It has great jokes that will really make you laugh. You will definitely love to read this one over and over. There’s no disappointment about it. I just wish it was an actual episode so everyone can see it and I just love the new 52 jokes. The digital features are good in there too by the way. So, please don’t wait get this issue anywhere you can buy it digitally or wait until it comes out in print next week at the comic book store. It’s one worth reading it and I really don’t know how they will top this one off!  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...