Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scribblenauts Unmasked #6 Review –“The Crisis of Personalities Rages Through!”

Intro

At the time I heard the Scribblenauts Unmasked video game coming out, I was really pumped. Mainly, because it was a crossover of one my favorite DS games with DC characters. I was really excited to have my hands on this game because of the interactions with almost every DC characters plus character creation. I still haven’t got the chance to play it, because at first I was contemplating whether to miss-out on the co-op feature. So, I decide to check out the comic and I very much enjoyed so much that I decided to get the game anyway for the PC. The comic series has been over the walls funny. It’s got many great jokes and stories with many great DC characters. Plus, there’s a little cuteness for kids to enjoy. So, if you’re looking for series for you or your kid to enjoy then I recommend jumping on to this series. It’s definitely fun for all ages and this issue is an absolute kicker with the funniness.

Story

Maxell has been fighting off-orbit on Rann with other heroes. But he needs help from Batman and Batman has been ignoring him and we get to find out why.

The Good

Wow! This issue is hilarious! Just seeing the reaction of Batman and Maxell are so funny! This issue still has a great story too that really sets up the next issue and the storyline for the arc. Plus, there’s some interaction with Adam Strange.
The art seems to be good as well. There’s great use of face expressions, colors and action. You can really tell what’s going on and there are also a lot of neat splash pages too.

The Bad

They kind of skimmed over many DC characters and I kind of wish there was more interactions with them.

Verdict

I give this issue a 4.5/9.5 out of 5/10 stars. This issue was really funny! Maxell and Batman will definitely make you laugh. There’s some neat interactions of Adam Strange and great use of action in the art. I just wish we saw more of the other DC characters. But the jokes alone will definitely mark your interest to pick this issue up. So, if you’re looking for a good laugh, then I recommend you jump on this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...