Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wolverine: Japan’s Most Wanted #10 Review – It’s A Forest Fire Out There”.

Intro
I have decided not to do an intro this time because I already did an introduction to series. And I won’t be doing intros on series I did introduction on already.  So I’m leaving this out.

Story
The fight between the First Clan and The Hand is on as Wolverine awaits his turn at the end. There is also a maybe betrayal going on again with Masako fighting Osen.

The Good
Just like last issue it’s getting pretty lukewarm in here. The art and the use of the digital technique is the only thing that’s really saving this title. The action scenes are very well done and the fire looked beautiful. But everything else is just really dull.

The Bad
To me this seems to be another all action issue here. The dialogue and the story just seem to fall pretty flat here. I really don’t understand why Maseko even bothered to stop fighting last issue if she was going to end betraying everybody again. It just made everything so pointless and the argument doesn’t change anything. I didn’t even understand why Wolverine would just stay back watching all the people die in an out war. It’s something I can’t see Wolverine usually doing. 

Verdict

I give this issue a 2.5/5.5 out of 5/10 stars. This issue brings the series to a really big downhill. It has beautiful art and nice detail to the action. But the writing of the plot is just not cutting it. I really hope the conclusion of this series is good because we need a new hope for Marvel’s digital titles in the long haul. The only reason I see worth picking this up is for the art and awesome action details. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...