Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Anime Max Podcast Episode 12 - Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 14 (Take Back Your Melon Heart)

Hey everyone!! Welcome back to another episode of Anime Max Podcast!!! It's me (Steven) and my co-host Jenn discussing Kabukichou Sherlock episode 14 - Take Back Your Melon Heart!! I hope you enjoy our discussion on this episode. I have another episode recorded of both Ultimate Comic Book Podcast and Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast, so look forward to those soon!! Anyways, I hope you will enjoy the show and give us a thumbs up, share and subscribe to where ever you like on YouTube, Anchor, iTunes, Spotify, Podcasts.com, etc.


YouTube Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...