Friday, February 14, 2020

Anime Max Podcast Episode 2 - Kabukichou Sherlock Episode 8 (Don't Take Off the Swimsuit)

Hi everyone and welcome to my new podcast called Anime Maximum!! It's a new podcast I decided to make, after my split from AMN due to creative differences with Heman493. I wanted to continue R&Ds for No Guns Life, Kabukichou Sherlock and Dr. Stone while he wanted the podcast to go into a different direction. So, me and Jenn (our other co-host) decided to split off and continue the show! I hope you guys enjoy our second episode and you can check out the other previously made episodes on AMN with the link below, if you're a new fan!
https://anchor.fm/Animanganation  

YouTube Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...