Thursday, December 27, 2018

What Your Issue? - Podcast - Episode 12 (Weekly Comic Book Podcast)

Here's the reviews section and there's always another good chunk to go over after this, so stay tuned:
 
Reviews Segment:
 1. Cover #4
 2. Betty & Veronica #1
 3. Spider-Geddon #5
 4. Extermination #5
 5. Catwoman #6
 6. Old Man Hawkeye #12
 
The Best of the Week
 
Agasicles - Klaus and the Crying Snowman #1
 
Steven - The Life of Captain Marvel #5
 
Tune in for honorable mentions and our pull lists as well!!
 
Also, the next episode of What's Your Issue will be in January 7, 2019 due to not having many comic books out to talk about for the release of December 26, 2018. So, we decided we're gonna take the week off and tune in for the next week.
 
I just want to note I changed my score for Darth Vader #25 for realizing a plot twist that happen from Star Wars Theory youtube. I give a 7.5. I think I got overwhelmed w/ other books. 

Sound Cloud and Pocketcasts versions will be post on later. They have not been uploaded. 

Video


Audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...