Thursday, October 18, 2018

What's Your Issue? - Podcast - Episode #2

Hello everyone!! Here's another episode of my "What Your Issue?" podcast. I'm just letting know the audio has some amateurish audio problems I accidentally left my headphones too loud while recording. So, you will hear some echoing and I hope you can bear with me on that. I tried to edit it and it didn't work out. Next time, I will make sure my headset won't bleed out in the recording. Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy the show!! Agasicles' Reviews Ms Marvel #35 Immortal Hulk #7 Robotech #13 Steven's Reviews Titans #27 Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider #25 (Final Issue) X-Men Black: Mojo #1 Best Issues of The Week Steven's- What If? Peter Parker was the Punisher #1 Agasicles'- Newbury and Hobbes The Undying #2!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...