Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Welcome to my new podcast called What's Your Issue?!!!!

Hello, everyone!!

Here's my first episode of a new podcast called "What's Your Issue?". I want to also let you know this podcast was suppose to be released 2 weeks ago. But I went a little under the weather and got sick during that week, plus I was filled with other life duties which, didn't make time for me to post it. But now, I'm feeling a bit better and I will remain my normal self for the next week. Me and Aga also did an episode yesterday and I will be posting most likely tomorrow or Thursday whichever day I have time. But just to let you know our podcast, What's Your Issue will be live on Mondays at around the times of 9:30-10:00 pm every week so you can look for the podcast on E2KG Network youtube channel and the soundcloud. I will try to get into the habit of posting the podcast on iTunes, Podcasts.com and my youtube channel every Tuesday morning starting next week. So, I hope you guys will enjoy the new show with myself, Steven Lora and my other host Agasicles Stamas on What's Your Issue? - Episode 1! Also, I will both youtube channel links here, whichever you feel comfortable watching it on. It doesn't really matter because you will be supporting us both!

Steven's Reviews

  • Star Wars: Poe Dameron #31 (Final Issue)
  • Doomsday Clock #7
  • Extermination #3
Steven's Best of the Week

  • Edge of Spider-Geddon #4
Agasicles' Reviews

  • The Silencer #9
  • Black Panther #4
  • Justice League Odyssey #1
Agasicles' Best of the Week
  • Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man #310

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...