Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Ultimate Awesomeness Podcast Episode 2 - Infinity War thoughts, Justice League, The Punisher, Comics

UPDATE! :I fixed the distorted audio, I've noticed the audio was really sounding weird when I uploaded and all I had to do was re-upload. I think the uploading process messed up the audio. It was weird, sorry about that's guys. Give a listen now, it sounds much better now.

Hey guys! I finally got around to posting the latest podcast. I hope you will enjoy and also please be able to bear with the background noises. I tried to edit it them out, but it didn't work out that well. So, next time I will do better recording.
Topic: Infinity War Trailer Thoughts and Discussion Topic 2: Justice League Review (Spoilers); Mini Discussion on The Punisher (Mild Spoilers) Topic 3: Comics of the week: Harley Quinn #31 & 32, Justice League #33, Doomsday Clock #1, Scooby Apocalypse #19, Moon Knight #189, Mystik U#1, Sword of Ages #1







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...