Friday, November 8, 2013

Batman 66’ #19 Review –“If Batman Is Right Here, Then what’s Bruce Wayne Doing There?”

Story

False Face has disguised himself as Bruce Wayne and has sold a fake jewelry to the national bank. Commissioner Gordon also finds out about the report and is on his way to arrest Bruce Wayne. So, will he let the cops arrest him or prove them wrong?

The Good

I really liked this issue a lot. It was definitely a pick up than the last few bad ones. I wonder what Bruce Wayne will do to convince Commissioner Gordon and the cops in the next issue. False Face even though he seems to be like another Clayface, he has a totally different personality. The art was really good on this one too. The jokes and the action seemed to be okay because they didn’t have much emphasis on the digital features, it was just blinking dialogue.

The Bad

The only bad thing was that I didn’t like Riddler’s look in this issue. He looked sort of different and strange.

Verdict


I give this issue a 4.8/9.8 out of 5/10 stars. I think this an intriguing issue that you should definitely pick up.  If you interested into knowing who False Face is then keep tuning in. Like I said before I wonder what Batman/Bruce Wayne and Robin have up their sleeve. And I hope this series can keep this momentum for the next couple of issues.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...