Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Checkout my new Youtube channel: Ultimate Awesomeness

Hey Guys,

Check out my new Youtube channel!! I'm hoping with this youtube channel I can give you videos of entertainment to watch and I hope you will enjoy them. It's gonna have video reviews of all great things coming from comic books, TV shows, anime/cartoons, video games and movies. I am bring character philosophical videos to get to know your favorite comic book character's personalities and character reviews for Marvel Heroes. I also want to make a podcast each week but I'm gonna need people to join so please send me an email to ultimateawesomeness520@gmail.com. Also, check out the video below to know full details about this new channel! :-)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimate TV-Verse Podcast Episode 5 - Firefly Episode 9 (Ariel) & Episode 10 (War Stories)

  Hey everyone welcome to another episode of Ultimate TV-Verse podcast!! I know the news relating to Joss Whedon in this podcast is a bit ou...